Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Melon-head


Hi!  I'm Wayne and I have a giant head.  Everything on my head is giant...except my ears.  Those are quite small.  In fact, I'm not sure I have ears at all.  If it weren't for these rubber things the photographer glued to my head, all you would see would be a small hole for which I hear through.  I call it the "Five-hole".  Sometimes, if you listen closely, you can hear the wind whistling past it.  It makes that sound like when you blow across the top of a Coke bottle.  I can hear you laughing at me.  But I don't care.  You know why?

Because I got something you ain't got. 

A Stanley Cup ring. 

For playing in one game with the Blackhawks.

Who's laughing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.