Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blaster Box Break - - 2009-10 O-Pee-Chee Hockey


I know I said I was going to stop with the retail blasters and such but I am so far away, it is going to take a miracle to complete this thing. I am more than a few dozen away so a blaster or two may be my only option. I just don't want to get carried away like last year. At least this was a tin and not a box. I like the tins even better, even though there is 1 less pack. Since I already posted this one, I will give a quick list.

The Good News:

I pulled 38 Cards that I needed for my set. Woo hooo!!

The Bad News:

27 cards were doubles. All the Marquee Rookies were doubles (Sean Collins, Jesse Joensuu, John Scott). All the Legends were doubles (Darryl Sutter, Bernie Federko, Borje Salming).

The Indifference:

--There were 7 retro parallels, none of which I had.
--I got 2 Canadian Heroes, both of which I had (Drew Doughty, Derek Roy).
--There was 1 League Leader, my third Mikka Kiprusoff.
--There were 2 Team Checklists, again, both I had (Flyers, Blues).
--There was 1 Rainbow, Jhonas Enroth Marquee Rookie.

This has to be one of the weakest boxes I've opened of this years OPC. So far, I have had at least one case hit in each box (3 total), except for this one. I guess you can't win them all. I'm not deterred though.

Any takers out there on a wantlist trade? I'm all ears.



(Lucky #13...The Collective Troll is the newest follower of The REAL DFG. Thanks to the Troll for giving me a shot. For those that don't know, the Troll is a "seasoned" veteran to the blog world and is well known around these parts as a great trader. Check out his site.)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made my list up for this yet as I'm far away...(still trying to finish last years) but lmk what you need. I may have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wantlist link is on the side but I emailed you the list too. If your list is anything like mine, you need a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.