Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Video Box Break - - 2002-03 Private Stock Titanium

I picked up a box of this a while back for a pretty good price from D&A Card World and I am just now getting around to posting the video. I decided to go back to a video break just to break up the monotony a bit.

A couple things I realized though...1) My camera is awful both for resolution and sound quality of the mic.  2) I should really prepare these things better and plan out what I am going to do.  3) If I put music in the video, regardless of what it is, YouTube flags it as having a copyright violation.  I guess you can't win them all.

At any rate, check out the break and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice break. I've been trying to get a hold of those older Pacific products, they're pretty cheap, are a fun pull and generally speaking you get a wide variety of GU cards.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.