Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Denting some sets

I have made a few dents in some of my set needs thanks to quite a few generous people out there in the blogosphere...you know who you are.

I want to thank everyone who has sent me the packages over the last month or so.  I wish I would have got off my duff and posted more trade posts about all the great things I have received and given credit where credit is due but for some reason, I just haven't been had the time for many posts outside of the norm.  Work, blah, blah, blah, family, blah, blah, blah, no time...you've heard it all before so I won't bore you.

My 2009-10 Upper Deck Hockey set is now complete thanks to Nick (minus all the Young Guns, of course).  This is the second (or third) set he has completed for me and I am grateful.  I only needed 1 card so it was agonizing at best.  When I was at the card show a month or so ago, I checked two different tables that had commons and neither of them had this card.  That card I am speaking of...#373 Tomas Holmstrom.  I am going to have to get his package out real soon.

I have also put a hurting on all three of the O-Pee-Chee sets from the last three years with packages from Pack Addict, Trader Crack, and a host of other traders.  I think I have polished off about 15 2009-10 OPC, 50 2008-09 OPC, and another 50 or so 2009-10 OPC.   Thanks guys.  I have updated all my set need wantlists in case anyone else may have something.  I can't wait until I can polish these ones off for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.