Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Down Time

For anyone that may have noticed, the site has been inaccessible for a few days.  For as good as Blogger has been about keeping things clean around here, they failed epically recently.  While looking over my "blog roll" on the side, I noticed that there was some "questionable" advertising posted on my main page.  Upon further review, many of my posts, a ton of my images, and links to my pages had all been changed to...lets just say sites that are unrelated to either sports or cards (although I guess some might call it a sport).  Either way, I apologize to anyone that may have been offended but I think it may be fixed for now. 

Let me know if you find anything that might be broken.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen that happen before. Glad it's all worked out now.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.