Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Any ideas on how to display these things?

I am sure there are some of you out there that have come across these at one point or another. I really wasn't into the idea these at the time they came out in 2006-07.  I again didn't like them when they were re issued in 2007-08.  However, since I have been trying to catalog all of my collection, I have crossed paths with these once again and I kind of like them.


My question is, if there is anyone that has these (either in hockey or football or baseball)?  How do you display them?  Did you keep them in the plastic with the cardboard backer?  Did you bust them open?  Do you have a display case full of Troll dolls that are sporting jersey's of your favorite players?  Help a brutha out.  Mine are obviously still in the plastic and these aren't my pictures but just an illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.