Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Trade With Blog Reader Michel (Part 1)

A blog reader named Michel contacted me about a trade for some of his set needs.  I was more than happy to help a fellow collector out but had no idea what was in store for me in the end.

No, there was no bipping.  Didn't you hear?  Bipping has gone the way of the dinosaur.  Instead, I was greeted with a small box of Pittsburgh gold.  I scanned all the good stuff and I thought I would share.  I am going to have to break it down because it is action packed full of stuff for my team collections.  Thanks to Michel and his generosity.

First I am posting the Pittsburgh Pirates that he was so kind to send me.  Of course, since this is a fairly new adventure, I needed 99% of all of these cards.



The best part about this page is right there in the center.  'Nuff said.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.