Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Strasburg/Fukudome watch

Well it's looking like I am not going to be able to retire off the Strasburg Chrome or the Fukudome SP that I have up on the Bay right now.  As of this point, the Strasburg Chrome is up to a whopping $4 and some change.  I know it isn't as good as what Night Owl just pulled but it's still a Chrome.  Maybe it's the scanner picture I have up there with all it's nice dust dots and squiggles?  Maybe I need a new scanner?

The Fukudome is ringing in at a staggering $2.99.  I was hoping to use the cash toward a box of SP Authentic Hockey that just came out today but I guess I may have to settle on a couple more packs of Bowman.  That is, if I can find anymore. 

We shall see though.  There are still 2 days left on these and you never know what might happen.

If anyone is interested and can afford these ridiculous prices, you can find the card links over in the side bar to the right or the links are here.

Strasburg Chrome

Fukudome Topps SP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.