Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day!!

In honor of Groundhog Day and the fact that Phil saw his shadow, I present for your viewing pleasure...






Oh and if you want in on a sweet contest, check this one out...Play At The Plate GroundHog Day Contest. You can win some packs of 2010 Topps Series I. Act now. Time is running out (Wednesday, I think).


(Welcome to number 15, none other than FanOfReds, aka: Nachos Grande. A seasoned blog veteran, a college math teacher, and obviously a die hard Cubs, I mean Pirates, I mean Reds fan. Hopefully you can take from my musings the vital knowledge that will guide you through your life's journey. What? I don't even know who typed that. Anyway, welcome. I hope I don't disappoint.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.