A tale in four pictures...
Go to the COMC help section to find out exactly how the shipping is set up currently for pricing. Cool...it's still $19.99 to ship up to 500 cards. You can see this was posted, or at least updated 2 months ago by Matt.
Still kind of skeptical of this, and just to be sure, I follow the link in the post to the shipping page. Have to be sure there's no funny business going on. You can see that it's also showing $19.99 to ship bulk to my zip code. Ok, good. It's taking 106 days but this is all PC stuff so I don't care about time on this one.
So I go back to my main dashboard, as you can see I have 464 items in my port that are marked ready to ship. Great! That should qualify me with plenty of wiggle room for the under-500 rate. This is what I will be adding to my shipment request. And if you believe the previous picture, it should show up some time in November.
Then this appears. Estimated delivery on Nov 27th with shipping cost at $33.99!!!!!!
Not $19.99 as it claims bulk orders under 500 items will be. NO. $33.99!!!!! What? What is this? Why is this an additional $14 in shipping cost? I didn't add anything extra. I'm not over the 500 threshold to split the order. I'm not sending things in top loaders. I have no premium cards or graded cards that could get a different shipping tier. Nothing is coming from the Upper Deck ePack account. Nothing is shipping from remote storage. Someone's got to point me to the fine print I'm missing or the hidden webpage and explain this to me because right now, that's bait and switch.
Can you imagine if I needed this by August 15th.
Only $535.99...FOR SHIPPING.
_________________________
Like what you read? Have a comment? Be sure to leave one below.
Be sure to check out the latest #PuckJunkPodcast on YouTube.
Or search and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Podchaser, PocketCasts, Castbox, Castro, Overcast, TuneIn or SoundCloud.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.