Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2022

Latest Puck Junk Podcast: The One Where We Get Patrick On The Phone



In this very special episode of the Puck Junk Podcast, Sal & I are joined by Hockey Hall of Famer, Miracle On Ice assistant coach, former GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins and current commissioner of the new 3ICE Hockey League, none other than Craig Patrick!  This was an honor and privilege for me and I can't help but fanboy-out throughout the show. It was unprofessional, I know. But I don't claim to be a hard-hitting professional journalist. I'll leave that to my co-host. Check it out as you don't want to miss it.

_________________________ 

Like what you read? Have a comment? Be sure to leave one below. 

Check out TheRealDFG on Twitter @therealdfg. 

Be sure to check out the latest #PuckJunkPodcast. Just search and subscribe on  Apple PodcastsGoogle PodcastsSpotifyiHeartRadioStitcherPodchaserPocketCastsCastbox , Castro,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.