Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Redesign

Those of you that frequent the page may have noticed by now that there have been a few changes to the blog.  I have been tinkering with a redesign idea for a while now.  The site has been active since the summer of 2009 and I was just getting tired of the same old layout.  I was considering switching over to Wordpress but I thought I would still give Blogger a chance and keep the page on here for now.

I changed my banner at the top of the page to reflect, if nothing else, my player PC representation.  I also changed the logo a bit to incorporate more of a Black & Yellow theme.  I removed a few things on the side panels and changed the background.  I'm still messing with stuff so if you see any drastic changes over the next few weeks, don't be alarmed.  It's only me being indecisive on things.

I'm also trying to get it to function more responsively to mobile.  I find myself using the site functions more and more on my Galaxy 4 than I ever have before.

If you like the site design, drop me a line and let me know.  If you don't like it, drop me a line and let me know (then go to....nevermind).  I welcome all feedback.  If you are looking for fresher content, head over to the Dogfaced Daily Blogroll over there on the side panel, which is still pretty functional.  If you have a blog that isn't listed and should be, let me know and I will add it.  You'd be surprised how much traffic I get with people just looking for a jumping point for blogs.

If you want to see other stuff I write, feel free to check out my Penguins Autograph Project Blog as well.  I try to post at least once a week my acquisitions for my attempt at one of every Penguin player autograph.

2 comments:

  1. So far so good. I think the black looks good and I like the location of the blog roll. I don't know how many times I clicked on one of your tweets waiting for the page to load on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love seeing Billy G at the top too.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.