Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Question Their Intentions

1995-96 Stadium Club Fearless Ulf Samuelsson

Ok. I get it.  The guys in this set are supposed to be the big, bad brawler guys.  The ones that give their bodies to the game of hockey night in, and night out.  But "Fearless"??  I would say that Ulf is pretty afraid right now.  I mean, Mike Gartner is choking on a mouth full of Big League Chew and no one else is going to help him.  His teammates have all skated away, the trainers have all turned a blind eye, even the fans have shunned him.  But Ulf has sprung to the rescue to administer the Heimlich Maneuver and prevent his colleague Mike from dying on the ice.  I would say he is pretty scared, wouldn't you?  I know if it was me, I'd be fearful that Mr. Gartner would die or at the very least, I would crack a rib or two in the process and risk an expensive lawsuit.  I really question Topps intentions on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.