Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Video Box Break - - 2002-03 Pacific Hockey Hobby Box

Here is another box I picked up from the National when it was held in Chicago.  These came from the guys at Atlanta Sports Cards just like most of the boxes I purchased.  I decided since it was sooooo much fun, eh em...doing a video box break for the last one, why not try it again.

So with crappy webcam, no video recording ability, and shoddy editing skills I give you my break of 2002-03 Pacific Hockey.





2 comments:

  1. I think card #386 is Lyle Odelein. I need it and the red version if you pulled it. That's IF I got the right set... Pacific is sooooooo confusing around that time frame...


    you have no idea how much I was hoping you'd pull the Odelein/Mclennan double sided relic card from your last break....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your you had him on your list, I was thinking the same thing too. Unfortunately, no Red Odelein. I'm not sure about the base though. I've got piles of cards all over the place right now. It's a sad sight to see.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.