Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sporadic Behavior

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't been posting lately.  Others of you could probably care less because you have better things to do.

I was using an old eMachines computer that I picked up on clearance about 5 years ago when I worked for a office supply store.  The computer was a beast at the time and for the money I paid, it was a steal.  Well, it ran it's course.

Now, the only options for a new computer include Windows 7.  My wife's laptop has it.  I use it at work.  I like it.  But here's the problem.  With the exception of the generic drivers included within the OS, there is no support for my AIO.  That means, no scanning function.

I have a ton of stuff to get on here but no way to do it.  I contacted HP but to no avail.  The cool thing about Windows 7 is that it does much of it's own troubleshooting.  Unfortunately, it can't seem to troubleshoot this.  I'll keep working at it, though.

Right now though...back to watching the Bruins give away their game to the Rangers.  Oh, wait.  That happened already.  How about the Sharks game, where they are thus far, destroying the Kings.  Maybe Jumbo Joe will get his 1000th point.

In the meantime, check this out...

NHL Logo Mashups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.