Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Craziest Game I've Seen In Years

All I can say is that if you didn't get a chance to catch the Montreal vs. Boston game last night on either TSN or VS., you missed out.  If you are a fan of clean, skillfully played hockey though, good thing you missed it.

This was by far the craziest game I have seen in many years.  It was highly entertaining with countless fights, brawls, and melees, including ANOTHER GOALIE FIGHT!!! Sort of.  Plus, there were 7 goals scored in about 6 1/2 minutes during the 2nd period.  Final score was 8-6 with the B's knocking off the Canadiens for the first time this year.  But, let's look at what everyone wants to see.



Completely insane!!  All I know is that when these guys meet again, it's going to be a war zone.

2 comments:

  1. Shit...I was watching San Jose vs. Columbus until my friend called me up saying "TURN ON VERSUS!!!! NOW!!!!"

    I missed the goalie fight (but caught the replay of it after commercial), and then switched to the Chicago-Edmonton game at 8, believing that the best of the Boston-Montreal game was over.

    I was wrong. Damn, I should have watched THAT game instead of the two snoozers I watched instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think it could get any better than the Bruins-Stars game but I was wrong. So very wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.