Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Spending Time In The Garage

I decided to start logging my journey of owning the colossally huge collection that now sits in my garage.  For those that don't know, I am in possession of the inventory of a couple old brick and mortar card shops that went under.  Without going into too many details, my intentions are to more than likely unload the majority of the collection but "spruce" up my own in the process.  I'm keeping this blog free from those dealing (at least I think so).  Which is why I created The Card Garage.  This is where I will post some of the interesting things I find, as well as links to the stuff up for sale, up for trade, or up for campfire kindling. Check it out if you want.  It will most definitely be a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. I need to clean up my garage. I'm looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.