Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Crazy Contest Pimping

I know I haven't posted anything of substance for awhile because I have been swamped at work.  I have something I have been working on for a multi part post.  I still haven't decided how to break it down yet though. 

I have been reading my usual daily fare as well as commenting though.  I came across this one the other day...

If you haven't already done so, go and check out the crazy contest going on over at Offy's Sports Site

He has a some Obak, Tristar, and some cool wrestling cards up for prizes.  It looks like it is pretty easy to enter as well.  Just go here and start with Contest #1

Here is Contest #2...

Contest #3...

Contest #4


It ends on Saturday March 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.