Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pack Busting: 2009 Playoff Prestige Football Rack Pack


Rack packs are on clearance at four different retailers. I know I said no more retail but this was part of a larger purchase I had already made.

For $2.49, 16 cards including 2 rookies. Here is what I pulled.

#186 Patrick Turner (R) - 3rd Round Pick of the Fish out of USC. He didn't see any action this year at all. This can't bode well for his career in Miami.

#18 Connections (Kellen Clemens/Jerricho Cotchery) - Really?

#54 Bernard Berrian - Xtra Points #207/300 - Could be worse for a serial numbered card I guess.

#177 Michael Oher - I think this is only my first or possibly second Oher card. Is it just me or are you sick of hearing about his stinking movie too?

#66 Kellen Clemens
#24 Jamal Lewis
#81 LaDainian Tomlinson
#41 Steve Slaton
#98 Clinton Portis
#69 Thomas Jones
#92 Earnest Graham
#50 Dwayne Bowe
#8 Willis McGahee
#56 Chester Taylor
#14 DeAngelo Williams
#71 Justin Fargas

What's with all the running backs in this set? Out of 16 cards, 10 of them are backs. Crazy collation there Panini.

As you can see by the scan, there is nothing special here. Kind of plain, actually. I'm not a fan. I won't be buying anymore of these on purpose.

Oh!! I almost forgot. Apparently this is my 100th post. When I started back in July of 2009 I didn't think I would last to 20 posts let alone 100. Thanks to everyone and everything that has inspired me to share my addiction with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.