Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

IT'S ALIVE!!!

At least it was for about 10 minutes.  I was able to cash in on five of my redemption codes and then the whole site exploded in a firery inferno.  Right in the middle of entering a code, too.  I hope I didn't lose that one...I couldn't stand to lose out on another shot at a late 80s gem.

Here is what I've unlocked so far:

1989 Dave Parker


1972 Steve Mingori


1987 Omar Moreno


1987 Kirby Puckett


1988 Scott McGregor

So for the most part, our fears were correct.  1987, 1988, and 1989 are what seem to be coming up more often than not.  Now when you try to get to the site, it either comes up blank or with all the items on the screen in a garbled mess.  Hopefully it will come back up soon.  If not, I won't be heartbroken.  Although, I think I need some more 1987's.

1 comment:

  1. I got a service error when I tried to leave a comment! The Million card giveaway slow down is infecting blogs! (just kidding).

    Of those cards you have, I need 3. And the '72 Mingori is worth the hassle of the entire giveaway (I've gotten halfway through registering so far -- I feel like I am at the DMV).

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.