Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free Cards...and other stuff


Yeah, that's right. I said Free Cards. It seems like we are being bombarded by contest after contest these days and I say...the more the better!! Check out the latest to come across my desk

1st & Goal is having a contest in celebration of his 10,000th hit on his blog. If you are a football collector, this is a great site for information on card releases and product reviews. If you are not a football collector, this is a great site for information on card releases and product reviews. Check it out and enter the contest while you are there.

In related news...I was forced against my will into making a detour on the way home. In the process of making this detour, I ended up with 5 packs of 2010 Topps Baseball, a rack pack of 2009 Playoff Prestige Football, and the "Forbidden Fruit"

....a rack pack of 2010 Upper Deck Baseball. You know, the same baseball everyone and their brother are talking about. The allegedly illegally produced cards that could bring down the card manufacturing giant. Yeah, those. Postings to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.