Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Steeler 6-Pack (A Week Late)

The fourth installment of a the Sunday Steeler 6-Pack.  It's brutal to watch every Sunday.  I'm beginning to wonder if we are ever going to win.  I even forgot to post this last Sunday.  I must have been celebrating the Bye Week win!!

Each Sunday of the NFL season, I will feature 6 random cards from my Pittsburgh Steelers' PC.  There is no rhyme or reason for any of them, just 6 random cards I pull out of one of my many boxes or binders of black and gold (and there are MANY) and maybe a comment or two.

2008 Score Select Gold Zone Ike Taylor 

1980 Topps  '79 AFC Championship Game Highlight 

Here is a nice shot of Rocky Bleier cutting up the Oilers defense.  In the background is Mike Webster looking on after probably throwing a nice block to open up a hole and on the ground is Gerry Mullins throwing a nice cut block on Greg Bingham.   

1991 Enor Hall of Fame Art Rooney 


1970 Topps Chuck Allen

What are you so smiley about? 

2008 Topps Bruce Davis 

Is Brucey doing his best Elvis hip shake here or is he running some kind of play?

2007 Upper Deck James Farrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.