Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not Done Yet

Generally, I don't give up easily.  It just isn't my style.  With that being said, I have decided that I am not giving up on Eric Tangradi as a collection just yet.  I've actually kind of become even more obsessed with him since his demotion to the NHL farm team in Winnipeg (oh, stop Jets fans.  I was just kidding).

So lets see how this has paid off for Winnipeg thus far.  Tangradi has appeared in 4 games (which includes tonight's game against the Canes.  He has a total of 41:45 of ice time but has yet to score a point, although he was on the ice when one was scored against his line.  He does have 6 shots on goal, which I suppose is encouraging.

I guess to a scout, that 7th rounder isn't looking too bad right now, huh?

I don't care though.  I'm still sticking to the plan for now.

2 comments:

  1. If I were collecting a player from my team long enough, and he got traded, I would probably still collect him. And even if he plays for a season or two, you may just like him enough to still collect. I'm sure you know this, because you still collect Jagr(I'm a Rangers fan, so, so do I!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he plays well in Winnipeg but not playing on a marquee team anymore may limit his cardboard presence.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.