Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This Is Just Unfair...I Love It (Penguins vs. Jets; 3 Stars)

These guys combined for 13 individual scoring points tonight in the Pens 8-4 win over the Winnipeg Jets in front of another sell-out crowd at CES in Pittsburgh. 





For those keeping score, that entails 5 goals and 8 assists.  Malkin now has 43 goals and 93 points as well as scoring his 200th goal tonight.  Neal now has 35 goals after tonight's hat trick and he added an assist.  And last but not least, Sidney Crosby has to have wiped the smirks off the cynics faces as he now has nine points in four games since missing 40 games with his concussion-like symptoms.  These are tonight's 3-Stars!! 


With Fleury in net, Winnipeg doesn't score 4 goals but he had the night off so rookie Brad Thiessen got the call with Brent Johnson still on the shelf with an undisclosed injury.  

I just hope this kind of scoring clinic can continue into the playoffs.  Long, into the playoffs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was wondering if you would be willing to part with that Malkin/Crosby dual? Huge Malkin and Penguins fan. Thanks!

    Kyle
    Beware the Hockey Card Closet
    beware_the_hockey_card_closet@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dude. That one is not up for trade. Since you are new around here, I am a Pens collector as well and generally don't do many trades on GU or Autos unless I have multiples. Unfortunately, I only have the one. I did get your email the other day though and I will look and see if I have anything I can scrounge up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, looking forward to trading with you!

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.