Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Really?

Ok, I get it.  Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is the hot commodity in this years rookie class in the NHL.  Every year there is one, sometimes a couple.  But this has to be some kind of joke.

Insane Ebay Auction

I know these are limited.  I get that there are less than 100 of these out there.  I get that you can only get them in Black Diamond, one pack, four cards per pack.  I get all that.  But come on people.  No GU swatch, no auto, nothing other than the serial number and it's over a grand.

3 comments:

  1. AND...he still wants you to pay to ship the damn thing. The $2.95 might break him you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a guy looking for the big score. I checked his recent completed listings and it looks like he's failing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pulled two Nugent-Hopkins Young Guns in my first two boxes and sold one for $75.00. Man, I got ripped off! Maybe I'll list the other for $2,250.00 and see what happens. I mean, it is a Young Gun after all and I'll even throw in free shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.