Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just A Quick Brag Post


I just wanted to take a moment and brag about my latest addition to my Penguins PC...THIS BEAUTY!!!  2010-11 Artifacts Tundra Tandems Crosby/Fleury #'d/75.  I suppose I could have spared you the details because you can see all of that printed on the card.  I picked this one up off the Bay and was so jacked when I saw the package in the mail because I new what it was.  This is one of those cards that looked good online but looks 1000% better in person.  No Event-Worn nonsense here either.  My only gripe is the small but noticeable nick on the bottom right corner.  Otherwise, this card is EPIC in my opinion.  I'll shut up now.

1 comment:

  1. always nice to see a game used panties card. or is that beige thing nylons???

    heh...heh...

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.