Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Because I have no time or energy

...to devote to an original, thought provoking post that all my readers have come to know and love (insert cricket chirping sound), I present for your viewing pleasure...

An article that every collector should read regardless of whether you agree with all points or not.  It was posted over on Cardboard Connection by Brett Lewis entitled "Five Quick Fixes That Could Drastically Improve Sports Cards". 

I, for one, think this is dead on, almost.  The fact is, I don't think it goes far enough in highlighting some changes that could be made. I could devote a whole post on more that I would add but now is not the time.  Maybe later.  Just read this for now.

1 comment:

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.