Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Is It Real...Or Photoshop???

(Is it real, or fake?  The truth is out there.)

This picture had surfaced last year of Michael Jackson dropping the puck in an opening ceremony in Vancouver, circa 1984.  I find it facinating that in this day and age of technology, no one really knows where this photo came from.  The participants to this point have no recollection of this occuring either, although, to my knowledge Mario has never been asked about it.  So the question remains as to it's authenticity.

When you get down to the brass tacks of it, I can find quite a few things here that raise some questions.  I can also find many things that lead me to believe it might be real.  I'm not going to go into my theories quite yet, but if it is fake, the PS'er did a hellava job.


What do you think?

Did we ever get a definitive answer as to whether it was real or not?

1 comment:

  1. Having never seen this photo before (thanks for bringing it to my attention though), I have to say that both MJ actually looks very photoshopped - I'm not even sure those are his pants, weird as that sounds. Notice how the belt just kind of vanishes in the middle there, and how the shoes kind of weirdly fill the bottom of the pants? I'd say that's all photoshop.

    So at the very least, MJ seems fake. I'd say it's not real.

    An old Canucks article on NHL.com says this: http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=453768.

    Sounds like it could be an MJ look alike...but I'm still very skeptical.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.