Monday, February 15, 2010
Adding Fuel to the Fire
1. The site http://www.toppsmillion.com/ automatically redirects everyone to a new mirror site aptly named http://www.toppscards.com/...
2. The countdown clock that was original there to entice everyone of us into thinking we were getting closer and closer to jackpot...is gone.
3. The site features a nice Jackie Robinson card, with three 1989 Topps cards hidden behind. Not only that, but they are reverse negatives of the actual cards.
4. The orange banner on the left side of the page has a transparency to it that reveals another six 1989 Topps cards duplicated twice, possibly three times.
5. The advertising for the giveaway not only features cards from the extensive library of Topps cards but also, Score and now Leaf? Last I checked, those belong to Donruss, I mean Panini.
6. No one answers the phone on their customer service line...
I think we've all been had!!