Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Traveling the world

Well not really but its definitely been interesting being sent all over the state for various training classes. That's why I haven't been able to find time to sit here and collect my thoughts in blog form. I am on again, off again training throughout the next two months. Every other week I am sent to another town to attend a class for my certification. Isn't life grand.

So now I'm sitting here watching the World Series (there is no football on tonight) in my newest hotel room in Indianapolis. I realized, I haven't been doing much in the way of cards lately but I plan on changing that in a few days. I have my eyes on some cheap 2008 football on clearance and some hockey. Looking to pick up some new 09-10 O-Pee-Chee and maybe some mixed pack stuff (you know those ones with the guaranteed GU cards...yeah, those. I actually like those).

Also, I have gotten a couple packages from some collector's out there. It seems there are Steelers fans with, eh em...too many Steelers cards. So what do they do? They send them to me. What a novel concept. I can be everyone's dumping ground for Steeler cards they don't want. Sounds like a plan. (I will also take Penguins cards too. I'm not picky).

I am going to try to make an attempt to visit some local shops in the area around the hotel and make a report about them. As we in the hobby all know, shops are going the way of the dinosaur and good ones are hard to find. Until then...Go Phillies!! (I can't believe I said that. Yes I hate the Yankees that much).

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I have some Steelers cards I could send you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm game. What do want in return?

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.