Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mid-Afternoon Ramblings


I can't say that I have a whole lot to say right now other than the fact that I am soooooo amazingly happy that football season is back. That lull of time between when the Stanley Cup Finals ends and Training Camp begins is excruciating. I watched so much football between the NFL network and other local stations that I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Just a few thoughts...

- - My Steelers looked pretty decent at home against AZ on Thursday. Not much from the starters but the prospects and hopefulls were very impressive. I hope there are spots for Frank "The Tank" and Redman. Those guys were beasts.

- - Was I the only one that thought Donald Brown, the running back for Indy, looked scary good?

- - The Bears still suck, The Bears still suck, The Bears still suck, The Bears still suck. They really really really really really really suck. Yes the Bears, stil, suck. (Everyone sing along).

- - Jay Glazer...go away!

- - Ladell Betts with a wardrobe malfunction. Wishful thinking??

- - I'm not even commenting on Vick to the Eagles. It speaks for itself and further entrenches my disdain for the other PA team.

- - How long before an NFL team signs Usain Bolt to a special teams contract? He would need two contracts; one for him and one for his ego. I'm looking your way Dallas.


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.