Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Post, First Blog, I'm Out Of My League Here...

Alright. Here it is. My first attempt at a blog.

I'm not a blogger, hence why I now have a blog instead of 5 years ago when it was the cool thing to do. However, after getting caught up in the musings of some fellow sports card collector's blogs, I felt that I may too have something to offer the "blogosphere". I am not quite sure what that is yet but I will let you know when I find it out.

My goal here is simple...highlight what is on my mind from the card collecting standpoint. I may write from time to time about collecting in general, busting wax, purchases, the state of the hobby, capital punishment, and generally whatever is on my mind to rant about. Eventually I will try to use this as a jumping off point for some trading and maybe make a few friends along the way, who knows?

I am not going to use this as my soap box but I may use it as a vegetable crate since they seem to be made of a heavier gauge of wood and I am on the larger side of the population. What I will do, though, is try to provide an informational/entertaining/thought provokingly opinionated perspective of one persons 20 some year obsession with cardboard pictures of athletes and the like. If you like it, great. If you don't like it, great. Feedback of any kind is always welcome.

And away we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.