Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fleer Turns The Big #125 This Year



I saw this a few days ago on Sports Collector's Daily and thought it was a really cool idea. A long time collector is putting together a "scrapbook" detailing the last 125 years of the Fleer Corporation. Now that they are gone from the sport card production industry, their name still lives on through other product branding.

I have always liked the Fleer products. From the time I started collecting, they were always one of my favorites, having card designs like no one else. When the Ultra product was released, I always made an effort to make that one set in my stable of cards.

Check out the article over here: Collector Launching Fleer Book Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat about it. Leave a comment and start a discussion.